Accessibility Remediation Front-end Developer
Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18047841
- This role is for a front-end developer. This person will be responsible in working with technical roadmaps for front-end banking applications.
- Provide front end technology work on the high volume & scalable internet applications.
- Coordinate and execute front-end technologies alongside our business, creative and any other stakeholder
- Work on projects that will be executed using agile methodology with dynamic team of technical, business and vendors
- Work with CTO, Information Security and other supporting organizations to deliver a robust product that meets Citi standards
- Create, review, and support front-end technology stacks.
- Comfortable in delivering under aggressive timelines and challenges.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science Related Field (Systems Engineering, Business, Engineering or Information Technology)
- Experience in Java based web application development.
- Strong knowledge of client side frameworks/libraries like Angular, React, Ember...
- 6+ years of front-end web experience.
- Skilled with selecting typography, screen layout and color.
- Proficient with a variety of graphic formats – jpeg, ico, gif, tif, png, pdf etc.
- Experience using HTML5 and CSS3
- Have a strong understanding of browser rendering engines.
- Good knowledge of WCAG 2.0, WAI, and WAI-ARIA standards.
- Familiarity with modern mobile and wearable devices.
- Experience guiding and mentoring medium to large size teams in time sensitive and complex projects.
- Willingness and ability to be hands on when needed with passion for software development.
- Agile Development experience is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present and sell concepts.
- Experience in a software product development adhering to product roadmaps and executing common product based solutions to multiple clients.
- Good understanding of architecture patterns, experience in software architecture field.